Stock Wealth - Let's Go Stock Trading!

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, April 22, 2006

When to Close Stock Position?

Today I am quite upset as I look at the stock that I have closed postion by contra rocketed high!

I closed the position when I hit my target, but the stock price carried on with its uptrend. I may have to review the way that I set my targets. Not all stocks should have the same target as they behave differently. I need to be more intimate to the list of stocks that I have short listed in order to understand their behaviour.


But like a friend of mine ever said: "We cannot be earning all the money, else the market will be dead like a sleeping bear as there will not be other players. So we must share the profit!" In this case, I am sharing the profit, or the wealth from stock market, with others so that we could all enjoy this market : )

Link to Stock Wealth blog

1 Comments:

  • haha, dun be greedy lah. I'm not very good at stock myself only know that I always get into trouble when become to emotional. Say next time another case like this happen and you think, can 'tong' some more or sell because already hit target, then what do you do?

    By Blogger Andy Hun, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home