Stock Wealth - Let's Go Stock Trading!

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, May 15, 2006

Bear Stock Market Coming?

Today's Straits Times index plunged 85.75 points to 2,534.83, the single biggest decline in about 14 months. Initially I thought of being an observer today as I am not sure if the decline will carry on till the next sessions. But the stock price was so tempting that I bought UTAC at 0.965 cents. I waited till the final ten minutes before the stock market closed cause I realise that the stock market is usually very active duing this period, the stock movement can be quite drastic. Well, UTAC still closed lower at 0.96 cents. Need to monitor the market closely tomorrow and try to close the position asap!

Just received an email that there are signs that indicate the beginning of global bear market. If this is true, let's hope that the landing is a soft landing! Anyway, the advice from my broker is to stay light in equities, then can pick up cheap quality stocks when market corrects big time!

btw, Singapore will be releasing Q1 GDP data on Wednesday, May 17. This will be the first release after our general election, so I thought the results should be quite positive. And should be providing some good sentiments to our stock market. Let's see if I am right : )

Link to Stock Wealth blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home